Friday, June 6, 2014

Make a room out of it...


Since posting these photos of a project I worked on a while back I have recieved more questions about the pillows, artwork and accessories than I think any other photos of my work. 

We have some beautiful pieces left on our One Kings Lane sale that remind me of this space and I thought why not put together a few things to help anyone who might want to put together a room quickly and easily all from one place. 







images from greige

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
© 2008-2014 Christina Fluegge for greige 
Pin It!

3 comments:

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home said...

This is a gorgeous room design Christina! congrats on your OKL sale, it's fantastic! Great collection of your finds from all over. xo Nancy

Karena Albert said...

This room is filled with the colors, art and accessories I love!! Great sale at OKL!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Judith Miranda said...

Bonito salón!!
Saludos