Friday, December 20, 2013

design daydream {restaurant design}


As a designer there is always something you would like to try your hand at, something that pulls at your creative strings..  right now mine is restaurant design.  I day dream about it and all of the fun creative things you could do.  Unique interesting conversation pieces that will make a space memorable along with the food and friends.  I love this space and the little details...





images via


Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Karena Albert said...

You would be so great at restaurant design! Love the amazing lighting, Christina!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Unknown said...

Ahhh...... I, too, have enjoyed branching out into restaurant design. Something I've only done for the past few years. As much as I have (and still do) enjoy residential design, it's been really exciting stepping way outside the box in creating a particular mood for a restaurant and collaborating with restaurant architects. You have an amazing eye and I would love to sit and dine in one of your designed restaurants. There is a restaurant in San Francisco called AQ. Right up your alley. The cool thing about it is they change it up seasonally. In the fall, they wrap the bar countertop (normally marble) in copper, hang different lighting, etc. The structure itself is exposed beams and used brick walls. The food is excellent, too, so if you're in the area, it's definitely worth the visit. They have a nicely done moving pictorial on their website. Go for it, Christina.... You'd be fantastic at restaurant design!!

Liz Stevens said...

This is such a great space! My husband and I own a coffee shop so I love looking at other creative spaces! Thanks for sharing!

Gazebo and Bali Hut Super Store said...

Yes this is a daydream! I dream that I was here eating bread and butter. May I think to create my resto design? Awesome!