Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Segreto: Secrets to Finishing Beautiful Interiors









A little while back I was lucky enough to receive a copy of this amazing book,  Segreto: Secrets to Finishing Beautiful Interiors.  I am a sucker for design books, they are stacked around my office and home here and there just waiting for a free moment to be opened and explored.  This book is a fabulous resource of inspiration images and information from Segreto on their work.  It offers a view into some of the most beautiful homes I have seen and information on how these looks were achieved.  With over 300 pages of interior photos and details it is a great piece to add to the design library and the cocktail table alike. 



"Explore the breathtaking rooms within and enjoy a multitude of design styles by the bevy of talented interior designers, builders, architects and homeowners that Leslie has been privileged to work with through the years. Segreto: Secrets to Finishing Beautiful Interiors gives you the knowledge of what is available today and the confidence to create an ambiance that best reflects the particular period or design style you desire, by simply applying the right finish." from Segreto.


images via Segreto
Photobucket






Pin It!

12 comments:

Margaret said...

Leslie is the "Michelangelo" of finishes, the "Finisher Whisperer", if you will. Not only is she a master of her craft, she is incredibly nice. The book looks delicious!

LIza said...

Absolutely elegant.

Jalon Burton said...

Segreto has the most beautiful images in that book! I love them all - I wish I had a copy!
Thanks for sharing and have a great day! Jalon

Karena said...

Oh I would love this book, the images are a beautiful glimpse into Segreto!

I hope you will come see my Annie Sloan Projects revealed!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Wild Oak Designs said...

Just looked the book up on Amazon, there it is $85...sad, I wanted it....oh well, at least I have your site to share fabulous and yummy pix!
Nancy

Lavinia said...

Wow!I would love this book! But it seems to be unavailable in the UK Very expensive, but worth every penny for the pictures alone! Beautiful!
Lavinia
x

Splenderosa said...

Are these people totally amazing?
YES !!
Joni Webb did an excellent post about them some time back & that was when I became aware of this huge talent.
xx's

PURA VIDA said...

Love that gold tree

Ornate Ceilings and Walls said...

"The Details" are where it's at! Thank you for this post and getting people to explore details. I paint ornate plaster mouldings and centerpieces in the "Old European Style" or "Robert Adam" (1728-1792)way of enhancing the moulding with colour. My buzz is when people discover through colour the details that were lost in white. Welcome to enjoying what has so often been overlooked.

No21 INTERIORS said...

Thank you so much for highlighting this fabulous book...I have a large collection of interior books and hadn't found this one No21x

Cordyceps said...

Thanks for a great post on wall paint. I found this post while surfing the web for Thanks for sharing this article.

Leslie said...

Yet another wonderful post! I will be ordering this wondrerful book. Thank you for sharing some of their amazing work.

Leslie