Saturday, March 24, 2012

Vintage Chic




I am so glad for the weekend, although I won't be resting too much, I like the idea of it.  Just a little vintage chic inspiration here..  

I received a sweet comment on the blog that made me think about somethings I had planned for this year in blogging.   I wanted to share more of my personal projects with you here, more of what truly inspires me to design in my own home, is that of interest to you my readers?  This year looks to be really great for getting some of the personal projects I have been planning actually done, making them so much more fun to share!

Have a great relaxing Saturday - it's always nice to spend a day doing things for yourself right?

image via pinterest
Photobucket 
Pin It!

11 comments:

Jalon Burton said...

I think that is a great idea! Have a marvelous Saturday. xoxo Jalon

PURA VIDA said...

Yay! I found my peacock!

Kristin Peake Interiors said...

Yay! I can't wait to see your projects!

elisa said...

yes please, that's a fine idea! x

Chris said...

Yes, please, whatever you want to share will be a treat!
xoxo, Chris

ghulam sarwar said...

nice work keep it up


http://designs-article.blogspot.com

French Basketeer.com said...

Love to see you personal projects; and I have always lusted after a Deyrolle peacock!

Francine Gardner said...

I love this peacocks. We had so many peacocks at home and i can still ear their call...not the most charming sound. I love my week ends, so sore from garden work ... but it is the best for the mind.
happy sunday!

Curt said...

Great idea... would love to see your projects!

Karen said...

I enjoy seeing what designers are doing in the homes they work for. I also would love to see more of your home. Love your style.
Karen

Looking Glass said...

Yes! I love seeing people's home makeovers!!

~ Clare x