Saturday, November 5, 2011

Light and bright {a favorite}


So you know how you love a photo of a room and you are a little surprised when you see the entire space, well I am sure you have seen this one before but I came across all of the photos together on pinterest and I am so in love with this space still!!!  It is so dreamy!

It was featured in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles back in 2007 and it is still one of my all time favorites so many years later.

Happy Saturday!! 

images via Benecki fine homes

Photobucket
Pin It!

11 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

It's a beautiful calming space and I love it but I will never get over TV's above fireplaces. I think TV's take away from a room and the main focal point.

rena said...

Τι όμορφα πράγματα που βλέπω εδώ,καλώς σε βρήκα!!!

Hilla Hryniszyn said...

love the lightness and cleanliness of the place
take a look at my blog, tell me if you like it :)
inveiglefair.blogspot.com

Tricia Rose said...

That looks like flannel curtains - interesting!

Kris said...

This is indeed a dreamy room! I love this too! Sigh....

Debra Hall said...

Stunning....LOve the driftwood lamp!!!

Meredith Baldwin said...

I would love to come home to a house every night that looked like that! Those pictures are simply gorgeous. Great blog post - really enjoyed it. Keep them coming!

Meredith
www.meredithbaldwin.com

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

It is wonderful. Love the softness of the colors. The paintings are amazing.

Dentelline said...

Hi Christina,
C'est beau ce blanc!
J'adore! C'est très lumineux!
Have a great sunday!

The enchanted home said...

Love it, very drawn to that palette myself, its so soothing and serene and elegant with a rustic-y elegant vibe. Fabulous!

kad445 said...

This house is actually a vacation rental home in Rosemary Beach, FL. You can stay there for vacation!!! It's available on VRBO.com. The exterior is gorgeous too! I am sorry I do not have the exact like on VRBO but you can just search homes in Rosemary Beach.

Thanks! www.aureliainteriors.com